The Augustine Academy is growing!
We are looking to hire teachers who embody The Augustine Academy’s commitment to Christ-centered education. Teachers at The Augustine Academy have an active, personal faith in Jesus Christ and share in his love for children. They have a love for learning and reading, and a desire to help children grow. They are also growing in their knowledge of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy of education. If you meet these qualifications, please consider joining in our work. Teacher certification is not required.
K4 – 5th grade teachers are on campus Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
6th-12th grade teachers are on campus Monday – Thursday
We are seeking the following positions for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Substitute Teacher
2. Carefully read the linked job description(s) relevant to your position of inquiry and affirm you can perform and deliver the outlined responsibilities.
3. Read “Concerning Children as Persons,” available here.
4. Read “Three Instruments of Education,” available here.
5. Affirm that you would be comfortable teaching in a multi-grade classroom if needed, understanding that you will receive excellent training and professional support.
6. Download and complete the Augustine Academy Teacher Application (link below).
7. Email completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Teacher Application here
Thank you for considering being an integral part of our gospel-centered, formational learning community!
Delighting in God, His people, and His world
We’ll save you a seat!