The Augustine Academy is growing!
We are looking for Christ-centered teachers to join our team. Applicants should have an interest in receiving training in Charlotte Mason’s pedagogy and a commitment to practicing it in the classroom, a love for learning, and a desire to invest in nurturing young persons. Teacher certification not required.
We are seeking the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Geometry Instructor: This instructor will teach three or four days a week for approximately 45 minutes each class period. They must have a strong understanding of geometry and upper level math and be willing to learn how to teach math in the Charlotte Mason method of instruction. The instructor will teach a small group of 7th-9th graders and provide home day lessons each week.
- Substitute Teachers
2. Carefully read the linked job description(s) relevant to your position of inquiry and affirm you can perform and deliver the outlined responsibilities.
3. Read “Concerning Children as Persons,” available here.
4. Read “Three Instruments of Education,” available here.
5. Affirm that you would be comfortable teaching in a multi-grade classroom if needed, understanding that you will receive excellent training and professional support.
6. Download and complete the Augustine Academy Teacher Application (link below).
7. Email completed application and resume to email@example.com.
Download Teacher Application here
Thank you for considering being an integral part of our gospel-centered, formational learning community!
Delighting in God, His people, and His world
We’ll save you a seat!